Set Scope Version
This product can be used on all projects in which the delivery of application to the area of business will be organized versions or incrementally.
The business area gets a fully operational product and ready to run with a particular functionality.
The business area should establish the scope of that version. It is they who determine the records that are part of a particular version. The technology area is limited to receiving the list of records selected by the business area.
- Characteristics of organizations: This pattern can be used in existing projects in any company.
- System Type to develop: This product can be used in projects in which user requirements are changing.
- Type of Customer: It must exist or be achieved, the target area development business being involved in achieving it.
- Heuristics of use:: If you need urgent application or dispose of some of its functionality.
- Area of business users(2 at most)
- Developers (2-12)
- Director of Development Project (1)
- Trainer (1)
- Controller (1)
Note: The trainer and driver can be the same person.
- Stories should be chosen with the highest value to the business from among the remaining unimplemented considering speed restrictions in the area of technology. If the number of selected stories is too adjusted for each field at the speed of development it can lead to delays in deliveries by overwork.
- The business choose that version for the stories that it qualified with the higher value considering the speed set by technology. The number of points of stories selected for the version may not exceed 3 speed.
- Referring to the output product Story Business, the selected stories are marked with the corresponding version to keep control over them in the general document stories.
- The output product Story Scope X version is a selection of records for the scope of the corresponding version.
- Knowledge of coding standard that defines the shared code ownership and the rules for writing and documenting code and communication between different pieces of code developed by different teams. Programmers have to follow the so that the code in the system look like if it had been written by one person.
- Knowledge of the common vision of how the program works in which the activities take place.
- Ability to work in group. All on an XP computer contribute in any way they can.
- Predicting what will be completed by the deadline, and determining what to do next.
- Programming capability in pairs. Besides to generate better code and tests, used to communicate knowledge through teams.
- Álvarez, José R. y Arias Manuel. Método Extreme programming.Recuperado el 2010-03-05 de http://www.ia.uned.es/ia/asignaturas/adms/GuiaDidADMS/node61.html
- Anaya Villegas, Adrian. A proposito de programación extrema XP(extreme Programming).Recuperado el 2010-02-10 de http://www.monografias.com
- Beck, K.(2000), Una explicación de la programación extrema. Aceptar el cambio. Ed. Addisson Wesley.
- De Seta, Leonardo. Una introducción a Extreme Programming.Recuperado el 2010-03-02 de http://www.dosideas.com/noticias/metodologias/822-una-introduccion-a-extreme-programming.html
- Extreme Programming: A gentle introduction. Recuperado el 2010-03-15 de http://www.extremeprogramming.org/
- Joskowicz, José. Reglas y prácticas en Xtreme Programming. Recuperado el 2010-03-15 de http://iie.fing.edu.uy/~josej/docs/XP%20-%20Jose%20Joskowicz.pdf
- Letelier, Patricio y Panadés Mª Carmen. Metodologías Ágiles en el desarrollo de software: extreme programming. Recuperado el 2010-03-15 de http://www.willydev.net/descargas/masyxp.pdf
- Newkirk, James y Martin, Robert C.(2001), La programación Extrema en la Práctica.Ed Addisson Wesley.