Related Products Patterns
Methods and Related Models
The discipline of Software Engineering is generally defined as an area of engineering that provides methods and techniques for developing and maintaining software. However, the software is constantly evolving and is imprenscindible that the methods and techniques of this young discipline is maintained in a process of continuous improvement; for this reason, is presented in this section a set of patterns and especially designed to be used by researchers involved in the generation of new knowledge in software engineering. Remarkably, these methods are not unique to Software Engineering and they can be used in any other discipline.
Cabe destacar, que estos métodos no son exclusivos de la Ingeniería del Software y que se pueden utilizar en cualquier otra disciplina.
- Type of Organization: Research Centre, universities, SMEs, Large Companies.
- Jedlitschka, A., Pfahl, D..(2005). Reporting Experiments in Software Engineering. ISERN-REPORT-06-01. Fraunhofer Institute for Experimental Software Engineering.
- Juristo, N., Moreno, M.A. (2001). Basics of Software Engineering Experimentation. Spinger.
- Raposo, F. Experimentation in Software Engineering: An Introduction http://www.rise.com.br
- Wohlin, C., Runeson, P., Höst, M., Ohlsson, M.C., Regnell, B., Wesslén, A. (2000). Experimentation in Software Engineering: An Introduction.Springer