PSP Personal Software Process (English)
Psp is a process of self-improvement that helps you control, manage and improve the way you work.
This is a structured group of forms, guidelines and procedures for software development. If it is properly used, provides the data you need to establish and pursue your commitments. It makes routine work elements become more predictable and effective.
PSP is introduced into different upward compatible stages:
- System Type: It applies to all types of systems.
- Characteristics of organizations: This pattern can be used in existing projects in any company.
- System Type to develop: This product can be used in projects in which user requirements are changing. A Conceptual Design is necessary. Not useful for small programs.
- Type of customer: It must exist or be achieved, the target area development business being involved in achieving it.
- Programming Paradigm: OO (Object Oriented).
- Watts S. Humphrey. Introducción al proceso software personal. Addison Wesley. 2001.
- Watts S. Humphrey. Introduction to the personal software process. Addison Wesley. 1997.
- Watts S. Humphrey. PSP: a self-improvement process for software engineers. Addison Wesley. 2005.