PSP 0 (English)
This product provides a framework for writing for the first time a program using PSP and collect data about your job. By Logs (templates) and Scripts it facilitates the work.
The system user will get the statement of documented requirements, form Project Plan Summary completed with estimated time development data and completed time registration Log.
It is desired to incorporate basic steps in the software development process and use an appropriate structure to carry out small-scale tasks and a framework for measuring the time taken for such tasks. In turn would be suitable to have a well-defined basis for improvement and process definition. Control and correction of defects is intended.
- System Type: It applies to all types of systems.
- Characteristics of organizations: This pattern can be used in existing projects in any company.
- Type of system to be developed: This product can be used in projects in which user requirements are changing. A Conceptual Design is necessary. Not useful for small programs.
- Type of customer: It must exist or be achieved, the target area development business being involved in achieving it.
- Programming Paradigm: OO (Object Oriented).
- Large programs or those that are not well understood may require an iterative approach. With small programs or well understood, you can run the steps in order.
- Using Scripts (scripts). Strive to use this paradigm until it becomes a habit.
- Definition of software requirements (functional and non-functional).
- Knowing how to obtain data on how it really works.
- Accustomed to using a particular paradigm.
- Take registration experience as defects are found and corrected.
- Watts S. Humphrey. Introducción al proceso software personal. Addison Wesley. 2001.
- Watts S. Humphrey. Introduction to the personal software process. Addison Wesley. 1997.
- Watts S. Humphrey. PSP: a self-improvement process for software engineers. Addison Wesley. 2005.