Modify Test Cases
This product can be used in any project that once executed the cases, any of these cases is not satisfactory because it has not provided any concrete evidence casuistry.
Developers get modified test cases, adding or removing elements, either by lack of breadth in scope or excess.
Developers should be able to determine whether the identified test case is complete and decisive, otherwise it can be modified appropriately. Modification of test cases can be performed under these circumstances, including:
- If there is a problem, write a test that isolates it.
- If you are doing recoding in some code, and you are not sure how they should behave, and there is still no evidence for such behavior in question, write a first test.
- Characteristics of organizations: This pattern can be used in existing projects in any company.
- System Type to develop This product can be used in projects in which user requirements are changing.
- Type of Customer: It must exist or be achieved, the target area development business being involved in achieving it.
- Heuristics for use::If you need urgent application or dispose of some of its functionality.
- The pair of programmers should revisit the task related to the case of unsatisfactory test. The activity of correcting the test cases is the most important of which must make the members of the team, although the balance between time devoted to the implementation of testing and correcting them must be maintained.
- If the test case is unsatisfactory it should be retested task to modify test cases identified.
- The tests file is a generic document for all test types with unit testing box checked, which bind all test together cases for a task. We must pay special attention to those cases of unsatisfactory test, it must be modified. You can add or remove test cases as deemed appropriate.
- Knowledge of coding standard that defines the shared code ownership and the rules for writing and documenting code and communication between different pieces of code developed by different teams. Programmers have to follow the so that the code in the system look like if it had been written by one person.
- Knowledge of the common vision of how the program works in which the activities take place.
- Ability to work in group. All on an XP computer contribute in any way they can.
- Predicting what will be completed by the deadline, and determining what to do next.
- Programming capability in pairs. Besides to generate better code and tests, used to communicate knowledge through teams.
- Álvarez, José R. y Arias Manuel. Método Extreme programming.Recuperado el 2010-03-05 de http://www.ia.uned.es/ia/asignaturas/adms/GuiaDidADMS/node61.html
- Anaya Villegas, Adrian. A proposito de programación extrema XP(extreme Programming).Recuperado el 2010-02-10 de http://www.monografias.com
- Beck, K.(2000), Una explicación de la programación extrema. Aceptar el cambio. Ed. Addisson Wesley.
- De Seta, Leonardo. Una introducción a Extreme Programming.Recuperado el 2010-03-02 de http://www.dosideas.com/noticias/metodologias/822-una-introduccion-a-extreme-programming.html
- Extreme Programming: A gentle introduction. Recuperado el 2010-03-15 de http://www.extremeprogramming.org/
- Joskowicz, José. Reglas y prácticas en Xtreme Programming. Recuperado el 2010-03-15 de http://iie.fing.edu.uy/~josej/docs/XP%20-%20Jose%20Joskowicz.pdf
- Letelier, Patricio y Panadés Mª Carmen. Metodologías Ágiles en el desarrollo de software: extreme programming. Recuperado el 2010-03-15 de http://www.willydev.net/descargas/masyxp.pdf
- Newkirk, James y Martin, Robert C.(2001), La programación Extrema en la Práctica.Ed Addisson Wesley.