Earned Value in Psp 1
Revisión a fecha de 15:45 22 feb 2015; PfcEsther
This product can be used in any project that uses Psp1.1 to facilitate an adequate view of real progress. real.
The user will get differences between planned and conducted, an evaluation of project progress and templates Psp1.1 Tasks of Planning Tasks and planning Calendar are completed.
The user will need to monitor the project after making a detailed planning. Progress measures must be collected periodically and differences will be found. In certain milestones progress to take corrective action is reviewed.
- System Type: It applies to all types of systems.
- Characteristics of organizations: This pattern can be used in existing projects in any company.
- System Type to develop: This product can be used in projects in which user requirements are changing.
- Type of Customer: It must exist or be achieved, the target area development business being involved in achieving it.
- Programming Paradigm: OO (Object Oriented).
- If a task is not completed during the planned day, when recording earned value every day in the template Planning Calendar, their livestock is 0. When the task is completed, the next day it has the previous won value.