Data Analysis of Experimentation by Contrast Hypothesis
Revisión a fecha de 22:26 27 mar 2015; PfcEsther
It has been performed an experiment with quantitative variables and independent samples, and it desired to analyze the data obtained using the hypothesis contrast
A document with the analysis of the data of the experimentation of a project is obtained.
It requires a document it which it summarize the analysis of the data obtained from the execution of an experiment using the hypothesis contrast.
- Type of Organization: Research Centers, Universities, SMEs, Large Companies.
- Features Experiment:
- Type variables: Quantitative
- Procedure: Contrast hypothesis
- Sample Type: Independent
- Sample Size: Small (around 20 or 30 elements)
- Jedlitschka, A., Pfahl, D..(2005). Reporting Experiments in Software Engineering. ISERN-REPORT-06-01. Fraunhofer Institute for Experimental Software Engineering.
- Jedlitschka, A., Pfahl, D. (2005) Reporting guidelines for controlled experiments in software engineering, isese, pp.10 pp. 2005 International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering.
- Juristo, N., Moreno, M.A. (2001). [Basics of Software Engineering Experimentation]. Spinger.
- Raposo, F. Experimentation in Software Engineering: An Introduction [http://www.rise.com.br]
- Wohlin, C., Runeson, P., Höst, M., Ohlsson, M.C., Regnell, B., Wesslén, A. (2000). [Experimentation in Software Engineering: An Introduction].Springer