Craig Larman Method
Revisión a fecha de 01:46 15 mayo 2015; PfcEsther
It is a method of developing object-oriented software created by Craig Larman  based on RUP (Rational Unified Process) .It is a method of evolutionary development (iterative), incremental and directed by use cases that allows fully develop a software system from an initial functional prototype whose functionalities are spreading culminating with the development of that system.
- Type of Organization: SMEs, Large Companies.
- System Type: It applies to all types of systems.
- Programming Paradigm: OO (Object Oriented).
- Larman, C. (2004). Applying UML and Patterns: An Introduction to Object-Oriented Analysis and Design and Iterative Development (3rd. ed.). Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference.
- IBM. Rational Unified Process (RUP). Recuperado el 2009-11-19 de[]