This product can be used when you need to distribute the technical tasks of implementation of requirements of the business area between a working group of developers.
The preparer of the project distributed among his staff the technical tasks to be performed for implementing the requirements of the business area, obtaining a work plan for the team, with the tasks to perform and the responsible for each task.
The preparer of the project should be able to share tasks between his staff equitably, taking into account the capacities, skills, dispositions and possible reactions of each of the members of his team.
- Characteristics of organizations: This pattern can be used in existing projects in any company.
- System Type to develop: This product can be used in projects in which user requirements are changing.
- Type of Customer: It must exist or be achieved, the target area development business being involved in achieving it.
- Heuristics of use: If you need urgent application or dispose of some of its functionality.
- It should be shared the work in terms of the complexity of the same, the workload of each member of the team and of course whether member skills will enable him to perform with greater or lesser ease the task given.
- The trainer distributes the tasks to be implemented among its employees as tokens of appreciation of each of the members of his team.
- In the output document Story Tasks version X, the field rsponsible for realization, of each task must be filled.
- Knowledge of coding standard that defines the shared code ownership and the rules for writing and documenting code and communication between different pieces of code developed by different teams. Programmers have to follow them so that the code in the system look like if it had been written by one person.
- Knowledge of the common vision of how the program works in which the activities take place.
- The member that will assign the tasks necessary have knowledge of the skills of each team members to do a good deal in terms of these skills and the complexity of such activities.
- Ability to work in group. All on an XP computer contribute in any way they can.
- Predicting what will be completed by the deadline, and determining what to do next.
- Programming capability in pairs. Besides to generate better code and tests, used to communicate knowledge through teams.
- Álvarez, José R. y Arias Manuel. Método Extreme programming.Recuperado el 2010-03-05 de http://www.ia.uned.es/ia/asignaturas/adms/GuiaDidADMS/node61.html
- Anaya Villegas, Adrian. A proposito de programación extrema XP(extreme Programming).Recuperado el 2010-02-10 de http://www.monografias.com
- Beck, K.(2000), Una explicación de la programación extrema. Aceptar el cambio. Ed. Addisson Wesley.
- De Seta, Leonardo. Una introducción a Extreme Programming.Recuperado el 2010-03-02 de http://www.dosideas.com/noticias/metodologias/822-una-introduccion-a-extreme-programming.html
- Extreme Programming: A gentle introduction. Recuperado el 2010-03-15 de http://www.extremeprogramming.org/
- Joskowicz, José. Reglas y prácticas en Xtreme Programming. Recuperado el 2010-03-15 de http://iie.fing.edu.uy/~josej/docs/XP%20-%20Jose%20Joskowicz.pdf
- Letelier, Patricio y Panadés Mª Carmen. Metodologías Ágiles en el desarrollo de software: extreme programming. Recuperado el 2010-03-15 de http://www.willydev.net/descargas/masyxp.pdf
- Newkirk, James y Martin, Robert C.(2001), La programación Extrema en la Práctica.Ed Addisson Wesley.