Albrecht Function points Adjusted
This product can be used in the first stage of project management that requires an estimation process for measuring the software qualifying the functionality, provided externally, based on the logical design of the system.
A prediction of personnel, effort, cost and time required to perform all activities and build all products associated with a project will be obtained.
It is desired to create a document detailing precisely the estimation of the project being developed. Personnel involved in this task must be able to identify what type of project is about and what the environment or restrictions in which he performed. They will also be able to identify and give value to product attributes, computer, personal, and the project in general.
- Characteristics of organizations: This pattern can be used in existing projects in any company.
- System Type to develop: This product can be used in projects in which user requirements are changing.
- Type of customer: It must exist or be achieved, the target area development business being involved in achieving it.
- Heuristics for use: If you need urgent application or dispose of some of its functionality.
- Data entry online, is whether the entries are interactive, not the processing is on-line.
- User efficiency, as a help, whether it is a batch system, this feature will always be zero because much interest is not put in the design of the interface of this type of applications.
- It should be clear and to differentiate to avoid errors the difference between input on-line and on-line update.
- Software requirements definition
- Background information on Logic Programming and Software Engineering I
- Knowledge in Design Databases
- Accustomed to using a particular paradigm
- Gonzalo, Agustín y de Amescua Antonio.Gestión del proceso software. Ed. Centro de Estudios Ramón Areces. 2002.
- DeMarco, Tom. Controlling software projects. Ed Yourdon Press. 1982.
- Sommerville, Ian. Ingeniería del software. Ed. Addison-Wesley. 2002.
- Dolado, J.L. y Fernández, L. Medición para la gestión en la ingeniería del software. Ed. RAMA. 2000.
- McConell, Steve. Desarrollo y gestión de proyectos informáticos. Ed. Mc Graw Hill. 1997.
- Pressman, R. Ingeniería del Software, Un enfoque práctico, 6ª edición. Ed. Mc Graw Hill. 2005.
- López-Cortijo y Amescua. Ingeniería del Software: Aspectos de Gestión. Ed. Instituto Ibérico de la Industria del Software. 1998.
- Garmus, David y Herron, David. Measuring the software process: a practical guide to functional measurements. Ed. Yourdon Press computing series. 1995.