This product can be used in any project and it will be used as a planning tool or process of selecting a strategy for obtaining end products, after the completion of the estimation process and organization. Based on the tasks, duration and resources involved, the Gantt is obtained as a basic means for displaying the project planning.
The project manager will get a graphical representation in bar chart format that will greatly memory help to know temporary project location.
The project manager will be able, whith the resources that counts, ie, tasks, time duration, material and human resources, to create a bar chart to find the temporary location of the project. It is also intended to use it for comparison to measure the progress of a project, project managers subsequently passed as information to team leaders.
- Characteristics of organizations: This pattern can be used in existing projects in any company.
- System Type to develop: This product can be used in projects in which user requirements are changing.
- Type of customer: It must exist or be achieved, the target area development business gets involved in achieving it.
- Heuristics for use: If you need urgent application or dispose of some of its functionality.
A milestone is an activity duration 0, representing meetings, links to the lifecycle, deliveries or budget items. Always check with the histograms of resources that no resources are over allocated. On the horizontal axis the timing will always be contained, while the vertical axis will have the tasks constituting the project.
- Background information on Logic Programming and Software Engineering I
- Accustomed to using a particular paradigm
- Gonzalo, Agustín y de Amescua Antonio.Gestión del proceso software. Ed. Centro de Estudios Ramón Areces. 2002.
- DeMarco, Tom. Controlling software projects. Ed Yourdon Press. 1982.
- Sommerville, Ian. Ingeniería del software. Ed. Addison-Wesley. 2002.
- Dolado, J.L. y Fernández, L. Medición para la gestión en la ingeniería del software. Ed. RAMA. 2000.
- McConell, Steve. Desarrollo y gestión de proyectos informáticos. Ed. Mc Graw Hill. 1997.
- Pressman, R. Ingeniería del Software, Un enfoque práctico, 6ª edición. Ed. Mc Graw Hill. 2005.
- López-Cortijo y Amescua. Ingeniería del Software: Aspectos de Gestión. Ed. Instituto Ibérico de la Industria del Software. 1998.
- Garmus, David y Herron, David. Measuring the software process: a practical guide to functional measurements. Ed. Yourdon Press computing series. 1995.