Data Analysis of Experimentation by Contrast Hypothesis
It has been performed an experiment with quantitative variables and independent samples, and it desired to analyze the data obtained using the hypothesis contrast
A document with the analysis of the data of the experimentation of a project is obtained.
It requires a document it which it summarize the analysis of the data obtained from the execution of an experiment using the hypothesis contrast.
- Type of Organization: Research Centers, Universities, SMEs, Large Companies.
- Features Experiment:
- Type variables: Quantitative
- Procedure: Contrast hypothesis
- Sample Type: Independent
- Sample Size: Small (around 20 or 30 elements)
- Jedlitschka, A., Pfahl, D..(2005). Reporting Experiments in Software Engineering. ISERN-REPORT-06-01. Fraunhofer Institute for Experimental Software Engineering.
- Jedlitschka, A., Pfahl, D. (2005) Reporting guidelines for controlled experiments in software engineering, isese, pp.10 pp. 2005 International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering.
- Juristo, N., Moreno, M.A. (2001). [Basics of Software Engineering Experimentation]. Spinger.
- Raposo, F. Experimentation in Software Engineering: An Introduction [http://www.rise.com.br]
- Wohlin, C., Runeson, P., Höst, M., Ohlsson, M.C., Regnell, B., Wesslén, A. (2000). [Experimentation in Software Engineering: An Introduction].Springer